The organiser of Flood & Coast has announced the speaker lineup for the 2022 event will include Environment Agency CEO Sir James Bevan along with Minister for the Environment Rebecca Pow MP.
The full list of confirmed speakers is:
- Minister for the Environment Rebecca Pow MP
- Environment Agency CEO Sir James Bevan
- Climate Change Commission CEO Chris Stark
- Transport for London Chief Safety, Health and Environment Officer Lilli Matson
- Environment Agency Chair Emma Howard Boyd
- CIWEM Chief Executive Terry Fuller
Flood & Coast is produced by CIWEM in partnership with the Environment Agency and brings together professionals across the FCERM community to discuss innovative ways of working together and with the communities most affected by flooding and coastal erosion in today’s changing climate.