Cranfield University Free Webinar – Part-time study opportunities for Water
15 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0
A free to attend webinar from Cranfield University
If you are interested in undertaking one of our prestigious Water MScs but want to study part-time, then join our Zoom webinar and find out more about how Cranfield and the Water team can enhance your career.
You will be joined by
- Professor Ana Soares
- Programme Director Dr Jitka MacAdam
- Course Directors Dr Dolores Rey Vicario and Dr Robert Grabowski
- And a part-time Water student
What will you learn from our webinar?
- How part-time study differs from full-time study
- What are the advantages of studying part-time?
- Gain an understanding of our flexible study plans
- Are you enhancing your career or changing it? We can support you in either
- How can part-time study work with your employer?
- See examples of part-time industry projects
- Hear from a part-time Water student
- Challenges faced by the water industry that you can help solve
- Participate in a question and answer session – our team will be happy to answer any questions you have on the day
Our Water courses
Who should attend
All prospective students.
This is a free event. Pre-registration is required.